Steps backwards through the last 5 changes made by the user.
Steps forward through design steps that have been Undone using the Undo command (see above) to get back to stage that the user started using the Undo function.
Removes the selected objects from the job and places them onto the clipboard.
Copies selected objects to the clipboard, leaving the original in place
Pastes the contents of the Clipboard into the model (see cut and copy above).
Deletes the selected object - same as hitting the Delete key on your keyboard
Select various types of vectors
Align Selected Objects ►
Give the user all the options covered under the Align Objects section of the menu.
Opens the Alignment Tools form.
Joins open vectors.
Opens the Join Vectors form.
Curve Fit Vectors
Allows arcs, Bezier curves or lines to be fitted to existing vectors to 'smooth' them.
Opens the Fit Curves to Vectors form.
Nest Selected Vectors
Opens the Nesting form.
Job Size and Position
Opens the Job Setup form.
Opens a text box where you can record notes regarding this job, such as customer name, material required, special setup instructions or any other relevant text information you would like to keep when you save the job.
If the text starts with a period/full stop/dot '.' , the Notes dialog will be displayed automatically each time the file is opened. The text from the Notes dialog can also be optionally output into the toolpath as a comment field. See the Post-Processor Editing Guide.
Opens the Document Variables dialog.
Opens the Snap Options dialog.
Opens the Program Options dialog to allow the customization of certain aspects of the program.
Select All Vectors
Selects all the currently visible vectors in the Design (vectors on invisible layers are not selected).
Select All Open Vectors
Selects all the currently visible Open vectors in the Design
Select All Duplicate Vectors
Selects all the currently visible Duplicate vectors in the part - these are vectors which are exact copies of each other in terms of shape and location so that visually they appear to be only one vector. These can cause problems for some toolpath and modeling functions so it can be useful to delete them or move them to a new layer.
Select All Vectors On Current Layer
Selects all the vectors on the selected layer.
Deselects all the currently selected vectors in the part
Opens the Vector Selector dialog.
- This allows you to add notes to your file/model.
- If the notes start with . the notes section will auto open when you open the file with which they are associated.
There is also a spell checker features attached to that.
- The software checks the spelling for the user and underlines the misspelled words with red.
- When an underlined word is clicked. It suggest corrections for the user.
- There is an add word feature if you want to add a new word.
- There is a remove word feature if you want to remove a word you added by mistake ( it has to be a word added by the user).
- The language of the spell checker is the same as the language of the software.
- All the Software supported languages are supported by the spell checker except for Japanese